Monday, November 5, 2018

The Missing Point; Chapter 1 Part 3


Master was out of the patient. ''Listen to me boy. I am not here to listen to your courtesies. Finish it off and tell me the god dammed location.
'' As you command'' said Clipp.
''I need another favor if you don't mind'' said Clipp looking up at Master like a little child looking at his giant father.
'' I'll ask stronghead here to open up your brain and send it to your father in his grave. 'You have eaten enough, now tell me where the damnable key is” said, Master. Clipp could feel the tightness around Master's mouth, the lust to possess what seems to be a treasure of a great expense. Clipp had a different concern, though.
‘‘Send Blue to get a glass of water for me and I swear I will tell you everything after I slaked my thirst'' he said.
Master was puzzled. He could not make a sense if this.
‘‘You said you will give me what I want if I gave you what you want. Is that what you what?-food?'' asked Master.
'' I'll tell you what I want as soon as I slaked my thirst'' said Clipp mischievously.
In the course of his stay here, Clipp had noticed that it takes thirteen minutes before someone could get to the kitchen which he thought was just behind the door. Few minutes after Blue was gone, Clipp started to shout with fury saying ''if I give you the key would it bring back my father? I've waited for this moment. I swear to avenge him. What do you get by killing people for some worldly pomp?'' shouted Clipp.
''Enough with it. What do you know about the death of innocents?'' Master shouted back.
Master could still see the face of that cruel man twisting a knife in his mother's stomach, laughing like a maniac, kicking Master's dead little sister.
"Do you know how many innocent people had died for nothing?'' he carried on. '' Your father got involved in something much bigger than him'' he said turning his face to a rectangular space on the wall which serves as a window. '' Besides that, your father shouldn't be alive after being here'' he said after a small pause. To that, he is telling the truth. Clipp could feel that. Master himself doesn't know all the secret that lay in this underground world. ''Everyone has his limit'' Friend would say when he speaks with Master over the phone. Master had never seen friend yet friend sees him where ever he is. At least that was what friend had told him. So Master calls him the almighty. '' I'll get you the key'' Master had promised. 
Now, as Master turned his back facing the place which looked like a window, Clipp grabbed the knife and the fork hitting away from the table in front of him.
It was so sudden that Master found it impossible to believe. Clipp had stabbed the knife through Master's right eye and had butchered Ivy's throat with the fork. Clipp went out of the Meeting Room. But that was only the beginning. Clipp found himself running through an endless darkness- dark as hell. His heart was pounding fast as ever. He was aware that if he keeps running it will push out of his breast. But he had to see the end of the darkness before Master could reach him. He did not see the end of the darkness, however, then he saw Master running toward him, holding his bleeding eye, a torchlight on his hand. A sudden blow hit Clipp so hard that it made him collapsed on the floor. He touched his forehead and felt some liquid running down. He runs his fingers around his chin and felt where his teeth supposed to have been. The pain was so fierce that he was no longer feeling anything. He could not tell whether he was alive or dead. The darkness swallowed him and for a moment he lost all sensation.

Click here to read Part 2                                                                           Click here to read Part 4

Yazar: Bilal Rabiu KOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment