Friday, July 20, 2018

Inner peace


Dread of the uncertain overtook me in the absence of my love
I wailed and squeaked like a dyeing animal in the mouth of a dog
Dead be the living heart of the treacherous monk
He that crucified the living side of my heart

My heart knew the pit was long and damp
And its muds mislead the step of men
Yet the moisture has attracted the overheated man
Thus he dived to rejoice in the delusive camp

The vigorous duelist has drunk from the goblet of venom
Of certain, the why for this crazed happening is a matter of great awe
But the more puzzling is the repetition of the same woe
O, vigorous duelist why forsake the duel after all the rue

What successes a night is always a morning
And a persistent evil ends with mourning
Thus the law was chiseled on a stone everlasting
That you may hike a clear hiking


By: Bilal Rabiu KOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment